Meet Robot for Robotday Meet Robot for Robotday

Wonderful sound effects and voice!

It was like a combination of Fred Fredburger and Fozzie Bear. (I kept waiting for the Wocka Wocka Wocka!) It was clever and quite funny, though some of the jokes did fall flat. Keep working on it, this definitely has the potential to be super awesome!

Pico in Wonderland Pico in Wonderland

Wonderful

I felt like I was watching an animated kids storybook featuring Pico, and I mean that in a good way. The style of animation was simple, but still smooth. Loved it!

A frog in A Store A frog in A Store

:D I get it!

The moral of the story is that it's okay to have sex with anything except guns. Cuz that equals no more sex. As I do enjoy a mildly disturbing toon or two now and then I offer a respectable 10. Srsly ppl. This is a movie jam flash, based off of a random forum post, as are the rest of em'. Don't complain about lack of plot or the overall "wait-wut-derp-wat-did-I-watch"? I thought it was awsome in a twisted nonsensical sort of way.

golfinho responds:

the best comment!

A Mother in Festerwood A Mother in Festerwood

Good game, save the controls

XP Don't want to look like the rest of the reviews, but the controls irked me. The fact that you can't call the kid back in, but sometimes he comes back on his own. I think it would be cool if the game was longer and he'd regain health every time he return home. Other than that I did enjoy the game

Subterra Subterra

Don't want to sound like a broken record but....

So I stopped for a few seconds to read stuff and when I checked back I was falling through the floor and into an underground lab with invisible walls. I swear I didn't touch the keyboard >___<. Also I found I could pretty much walk over any terrain(except that which was taller than me) and small gaps between platforms. *checks back on game* Oh, now the screen is just black. Sorry, the story had me interested but the overall experience was painfully glitchy.

Is That A Shark? Is That A Shark?

hmmm

I agree with glbracer. I dislike sluggish movement and games like this tend to get boring after a while when there seems to be no goal. No lvl-ing up, change of scenery and such if u know what I mean.

koff.gif koff.gif

*insert high-pitched girly squeal*

It's simple. It's adorable. It's simply adorable! Plus it has satisfied my inner-geekiness.