A Mother in Festerwood A Mother in Festerwood

Good game, save the controls

XP Don't want to look like the rest of the reviews, but the controls irked me. The fact that you can't call the kid back in, but sometimes he comes back on his own. I think it would be cool if the game was longer and he'd regain health every time he return home. Other than that I did enjoy the game

Subterra Subterra

Don't want to sound like a broken record but....

So I stopped for a few seconds to read stuff and when I checked back I was falling through the floor and into an underground lab with invisible walls. I swear I didn't touch the keyboard >___<. Also I found I could pretty much walk over any terrain(except that which was taller than me) and small gaps between platforms. *checks back on game* Oh, now the screen is just black. Sorry, the story had me interested but the overall experience was painfully glitchy.

Is That A Shark? Is That A Shark?

hmmm

I agree with glbracer. I dislike sluggish movement and games like this tend to get boring after a while when there seems to be no goal. No lvl-ing up, change of scenery and such if u know what I mean.

Communist in Space Communist in Space

This game=over 9000

LOVED IT! Short, simple, and entertaining. I may not have gotten over 9000 in points, but I somehow managed a 1337 :D

Love Chef Love Chef

What?

The ending was weird. They just sat in really awkward silence. I mean geez if a guy doesnt like me because I'm not a world-class chef then I'd just dump him. I couldnt decide if this was extremely easy or frustratingly hard. Only in one dish was I positively motivated. In others I'd just get some type of complaint despite getting all Some As and Bs. Plus I felt I needed more options.