Meet Robot for Robotday Meet Robot for Robotday

Wonderful sound effects and voice!

It was like a combination of Fred Fredburger and Fozzie Bear. (I kept waiting for the Wocka Wocka Wocka!) It was clever and quite funny, though some of the jokes did fall flat. Keep working on it, this definitely has the potential to be super awesome!

Pico in Wonderland Pico in Wonderland

Wonderful

I felt like I was watching an animated kids storybook featuring Pico, and I mean that in a good way. The style of animation was simple, but still smooth. Loved it!

A frog in A Store A frog in A Store

:D I get it!

The moral of the story is that it's okay to have sex with anything except guns. Cuz that equals no more sex. As I do enjoy a mildly disturbing toon or two now and then I offer a respectable 10. Srsly ppl. This is a movie jam flash, based off of a random forum post, as are the rest of em'. Don't complain about lack of plot or the overall "wait-wut-derp-wat-did-I-watch"? I thought it was awsome in a twisted nonsensical sort of way.

golfinho responds:

the best comment!

Harvesting Harvesting

I loved this!!!

The animation was seamless and perfect and the soundtrack added just the right touch of suspense at the right moments (as should all background music). Awsum-sauce, truely awsum-sauce.

Harry The Harlequin Baby Harry The Harlequin Baby

Okay.....

So the first thing I do before I even watch a flash is go directly to the comments. Despite some of the negativity I was willing to give this a chance.....I tried really REALLY hard to analyze the content. MY brain spontaneously combusted. I'm sorry if it had a point that I missed. Other then that, graphically it was trippy-awesome, if not slightly mentally scarring.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

*applaudes*

You sir, are a god. An awesome animation as always. The best of luck to you for wherever you're headed with Brackenwood.

-Last Resort- -Last Resort-

Awesome-ness = over 9000

It was so weird and entertaining. It was love at first sight XD. Amazing job. I'll be waiting for more genius spawns of yours.

Runaway Cake Runaway Cake

wowie

That was awesome. Reminds me of times when we all watched hanna-barbera toons. Thumbs up!

Sketched - Prospector Sketched - Prospector

WELL GOLLY!

I have to say, that was eerily similar to my run in with the homeless..... Anyway, nice job with the animation itself, though I think it was missing something as it felt sort of empty after all the random joking.

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Awesome-sauce

Oh robot, you cant ppl food! Your animation (which is awesome in all its simplicity) fit perfectly with the song. I loved it!